Thursday 5 January 2017

That didn't need to be as hard as I made it

Bearing in mind I write erotica, maybe I should have used the word "difficult" instead of "hard."

Back to my point-lets update the other dormant blog with posts from my newly created one. I can just cut and paste the content over, she thinks.

Sure, once I've figured out that there's a preview button you press before you publish a load of illegible white lettering on a white background. Not once but about 2 or 3 times. And I claim to have done all this before...

Anyway, having probably solved that issue, I've done my usual trick of forgetting the one piece of almost interesting information I was going to relay to myself when I read and re-read my posts pretending that I'm actually someone not me who is vaguely interested. Or bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Halloween

Today is one of the highlights of my year. I love Halloween. I don't particularly enjoy the incessant opening of the front door and hand...