Thursday 5 January 2017

Lessons in Laziness...2


From a blog post on December 31, 2016


2016. I'm really not sure what to write about you. Yes I published an e-book this year. Privately it has been very well received by a number of people, for which I am very grateful. They will probably never fully understand what their positive comments have meant to me.



There have been deaths in the family as well as in the headlines. And there have also been some outstanding academic achievements in the family.

This year feels like an exhausting roller coaster ride that has either plummeted from a great height or instantly shot a hundred feet into the air whilst producing excessive G Force.

Who else is up for some calm, steady progress? I for one would like time to catch my breath. Have a great 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Halloween

Today is one of the highlights of my year. I love Halloween. I don't particularly enjoy the incessant opening of the front door and hand...