Friday 24 March 2017

Pay attention, I have something to say



Before I go off and do family weekend things which I'll tell you about later-I'd like to draw your attention to that banner. Read it, I'll wait. Remember this website:


Between those dates go take a look and see what books you might like to read. These are written by a multitude of talented indie authors and me! There are many different genres. Something for everyone. Yes even you. Yeah I know how fussy you are, but even so, you should take a look. You never know, we might surprise you. 

Some of the books will be on offer for the duration of the event. I'm in the erotica section, and just for the event Modified will cost a mere 0.99, go on, it'd be rude not to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Halloween

Today is one of the highlights of my year. I love Halloween. I don't particularly enjoy the incessant opening of the front door and hand...