Monday 6 March 2017

Oh for the love of all things caffeinated

It's the age old problem of having a list of things to do, achieving some, thinking there's plenty of time left in the day and then realising the kids will be home in 90 minutes. WHERE DID THE DAY GO? I am only on my second coffee. I may need a caffeine drip.

I should tell you that there is a promotion on my book on Smashwords. It's available for FREE for a short period of time HERE. (That link should work. Only "should" it's been one of those days.) Don't read it if you don't like reading erotica. It's not a fairy tale.

Anyone who read my post I rant therefore I am will remember such mundane issues as school shoes. SUCCESS following an email conversation with a member of staff who could circle a pair of shoes deemed not suitable for school on a jpg I sent, suitable school shoes have been purchased. In 88 minutes I'll find out if they fell apart or caused blisters on their first day. Better bloody not at £48 a pair!

I should also tell you that I am currently working on a short story that will be available for free. More free stuff-how will you contain yourself? This will not be erotica. Although try as I might I can't make it not weird. (Still writing weird and I'm not even taking brain altering medication at the moment-maybe I am just...weird)

And just because I need to moan about this I am having a fight on my hands trying to reduce the number of strange little worms growing inside Cossie the bearded dragon's vivarium. I don't know what type they are, but I'm getting sick of seeing the floor of her home undulate. Not a clue if she's bothered by it. They aren't the type she likes eating. Speaking of Cossie-I have no idea how she managed to lay eggs underneath the skull ornament that was in the corner of the viv. I know she can fly and breathe fire, but I didn't realise she also had opposable thumbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Halloween

Today is one of the highlights of my year. I love Halloween. I don't particularly enjoy the incessant opening of the front door and hand...