Wednesday 5 April 2017

Pointless Post Alert

And all you people who think all my posts are pointless, I'll have you know on occasion I have the ability to make sense. I'm scheduling the next one of those for 2020. For now you'll have to put up with this:



I've got new trainers. They match my hair. Kind of-I don't have pink laces in my hair.

It has been one of those weeks (yes, I am aware it's only Wednesday) where celebrating a cheap new pair of trainers is something I'm going to have to cling to as a positive step forward. I have done so much and achieved bugger all. (Kudos to me for not saying fuck all. Oh.) I'll just leave that there in the middle of the paragraph and no-one will notice. It's not like anybody reads this bloody thing anyway!

Moving on...it's the Easter holidays. Occasionally the teenagers come downstairs in search of food. On one occasion Teen2 came into the kitchen and asked where Crunch the tortoise was. We searched the tortoise table. Error, tortoise not found where tortoise expected. We searched behind the tortoise table in case she had sprouted wings and gained the ability to fly out of the box. Nada. I picked up the food bowl. So apparently burying oneself under one's food bowl is now a thing. I know Russian tortoises dig, but can't she put up a flag or something alerting us to where she has decided to bury herself? Most inconsiderate.

And just so you know, I have a headache. 

And I'm coming back as a man.

And yes those two things are related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Halloween

Today is one of the highlights of my year. I love Halloween. I don't particularly enjoy the incessant opening of the front door and hand...