Thursday 20 July 2017

I like radishes...



This is worthy of a blog post. 
Radish Fiction is an app that publishes bite-sized serialised fiction. 

Some works are published for free in their entirety, in the unsurprisingly named Free setting (like Wattpad.) The first three chapters of anything are always free. If a book is set to Freemium, the first three chapters are free and the reader then either waits a week for the next chapter to become available for free or pays a small amount of coins (just like any other app/game coins) to release the next chapter. 

There is a Premium option where the chapters always have to be released with coins.

Radish authors are there by invitation only.

The reason I'm telling you this?...

I've just been invited to join Radish as an author.

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that Modified will be available for free as soon as I've uploaded it all. 

I already have so many ideas for future stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Halloween

Today is one of the highlights of my year. I love Halloween. I don't particularly enjoy the incessant opening of the front door and hand...